Do you often get photos of friends on Messengeer who you want to keep in the memory of your phone? We can save photos one at a time, but we can also activate the automatic save function in the Gallery of each photo that we receive in a message on Facebook. How to enable it in Android?
Messenger is not only a chat tool, but also for transferring videos or photos. We often receive interesting and pleasant photos from friends, and it would be worth saving them so that they do not disappear in the messages in the conversation window. See how to find the photo you got on Android and how to save it. We will also show you how to enable automatic saving of each received photo so that new photos received by Messenger always appear in the Android gallery.
1. Browse and find the photos you received from a friend in Messengerze
If we remember that someone sent us photos to Messengeer, we, of course, do not need to view the entire latest news record. All we need to do is go to the conversation window on Android, and then click the button with the blue “i” in the upper right corner.
In the list of available conversation options, select "Show shared photos." The screen now displays the grid of all the photos that we received from the specified friend. Thus, we can even find old photos that were once sent to friends.
2. Manually save selected photos in Messengerze
Click the photo you received on the conversation screen (or on the general photo screen). This will display the image in full screen.
In the lower right corner we will find a button with three dots - we touch it to pull out the available photo options. We select the option “Save Image”. The photo will be immediately downloaded and saved in our Android gallery to the “Messenger” album.
3. Turn on automatic saving of each received photo in the Gallery
If you do not want to manually save your photos every time, you can enable the automatic saving of the received photos in the gallery in Messengerze.
To do this, launch Messenger, and then go to the main screen of the application, where all conversations are displayed. In the upper right corner we see a gear icon - we touch it to go to the option.
In the settings, check the box "Photos (Save incoming photos in the Gallery)." From now on, every photo we receive will be immediately saved in the Messenger album, and we will find it after the gallery opens.
Without using services
To get started, let's go through the manual method with you. He is fast and completely uncomplicated.
- We find some video. Only you need the video that is downloaded via facebook itself, and not through YouTube.
- Now click on this video to open it in a separate window. Opened? Well done! Now you need to copy the video link. Just do not rush to copy text from the address bar. This is not that. We need to right-click on the video and select "Show video URL". This is the address we will need to copy, then paste it into the address bar and click Enter.
- Now you will find yourself exactly where you need to. But to save the vidos is still not possible. First, we will need to switch to the mobile version of the site. To do this, go to the address bar, where you have registered the full address of your video and the letter "Www" replace with one letter "M". Click Enter and you will be on a mobile page.
- Well, in conclusion, you need to start the video, right-click on it and select “Save Video As” or “Save Video As”. An explorer window will open where you will have to choose a save path. That's all. Is it simply not true?
Well, if this method seems to you very long and dreary, then I suggest you try one of three wonderful online services.
Well, the first service that I will use today for our needs is DreDown. If you read my previous article, then you probably already know him. And if you hear about it for the first time, then I will show you how to use it.
- Copy the video address. You already know how to do this: right-click on the video and click on “Show video URL”.
- Now go to the website Dredown.com and select the “facebook” tab, then paste the previously copied address into the line and click “Dredown”.
- And after some deliberation, you will have links to download. For this video, I got four of them, but they are all the same, so you can click on any. Well, then direct download will go.
Another very popular downloader. downloader. Downloader uh, well, you get the point. Generally a very convenient thing. I already told you about him when I wrote about saving videos from youtube. And of course it is very cool that this service exists in Russian. So you will have no problems with it.
The essence of the work is simple: insert the link in a special line, after which the available download links appear. It remains to choose only the format, quality and click "Download". Everything. No more manipulations are needed.
And finally, I want to show you another very wonderful and at the same time lightweight service for saving videos from facebook, and not only from it.
- Go to downvids.net and paste the link with the video from the FB into the line, then click “Download”.
- After a few seconds of waiting, you will see the desired link. Right-click on it and select "Save Link As", and then choose where to put all this. If you click on the link with the left button, then this also does not matter. Just the video you have will open in a new tab and start playing. You will need to right-click on it and select "Save Video As".
Here are four ways to save videos. In my opinion, more than enough. So choose the one you like best for yourself. By the way, what method did you like the most? Please write in the comments. It is very interesting to read your opinion on this matter.
But if something turned out to be incomprehensible to you from the article, then you can watch the video with detailed instructions, which I wrote specifically for you.
Well, I, perhaps, will finish my article. I hope you enjoyed it, and if you have not subscribed to my blog updates, then it's time to do it. Also see other articles on my blog. I am sure you will find something worthwhile for yourself. And I wish you success in all your affairs. Bye Bye!