Often, to learn more about their own future, people turn to magic, namely: to divination on cards, coffee, mirrors and other magic tools. But this is not the only way to unravel the secrets of fate. In practice, astrological solitaire shows itself well, but a more informative method is natal astrology, wherein
the main tool can be called a natal chart. It is built on a specific time, date, geographical place of birth of a person and represents the basis of an individual horoscope.
Features of compiling a natal chart
For those who are just beginning to learn the basics of astrology, before starting the construction of the natal chart, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with some mandatory rules that will help to carry out a qualitative analysis and ultimately correctly interpret its results. Otherwise, the beginner risks becoming entangled in the variety of characters, which will negatively affect the analysis process.
Knowing all the nuances, the implementation of which requires natal horoscope You will have the opportunity to correctly determine the cause-effect relationships between past and future events.
So, it is important to know, at the birth of a person, the celestial bodies and each of the planets known to us are located in one of the 12 astrological Houses in a certain astrological sign. And all the angular relationships that exist between the elements of the horoscope are called aspects.
Natal chart with decryption - This is a great opportunity to predict fate, find out what surprises are worth waiting for, and which events can be avoided. But for its analysis to be as accurate as possible, it must be performed in a certain sequence:
- First you need to note the luminaries in the houses.
- Next, we fix the House in signs and determine the aspects that affect the formation of personality.
- At the next stage, it is necessary to determine the position of the fictitious points in relation to the Houses, aspects and signs (here it is important to take into account the Rulers associated with any particular House out of 12 possible).
After such simple actions, in the end we get a picture that contains all the elements of the natal chart. It is these elements that require further interpretation. Of course, in this case, you can use online interpretation but, if you really want to professionally engage in astrology, the decoding of such a horoscope is best done independently, in order to gain experience.
We decipher astrological houses
Astrological Houses symbolize the main events in human life, and the decoding of their meanings depends on the numbering of the House itself:
- 1st symbolizes the nature of man,
- 2nd indicates acquisition, whether real estate or money,
- 3rd indicates an exchange,
- 4th stands for home,
- 5th is commonly interpreted as creation,
- 6th is the present that is at the moment,
- 7th symbolizes union.
- 8th is alienation.
- 9th can be interpreted as an ideal, which implies optimism or travel,
- 10th denotes independence, as well as position in society,
- 11th is aspiration, hopes and plans,
- The 12th stands for Willpower and Achievement.
We decipher the heavenly bodies and planets
To decipher what heavenly bodies mean and planets in the map can be used astroprocessor universal astrological program, which absolutely accurately performs the construction of an individual horoscope. But you can learn these secrets yourself, having familiarized yourself with some nuances.
So, the moon symbolizes the subconscious and everything that concerns it. The celestial luminary of the Sun is associated with a person's personality, its shortcomings, as well as virtues. Mercury is responsible for communications. Jupiter is your professional development. Mars means the degree of activity shown in solving important problems. Venus symbolizes love. Saturn is responsible for ambition. Uranus can warn of unreasonable acts. And Pluto is nothing more than intrapersonal metamorphoses.
Zodiac signs and aspects in the natal chart
In the natal horoscope, the signs of the zodiac are characteristics. As a rule, all other indicators necessarily pass through the prism of one of them. It is these signs that give their traits to all indicators, and this directly affects the fate of a person.
As for the aspects, they are an individual connection between the planets and show the nuances that allow the individual to become unique.
Decryption of “strange icons”
When all indicators are known, the only thing that raises questions is the “strange icons” available on the natal chart. Therefore, their decoding requires special attention:
- The letter "Omega" symbolizes suffering and phobias (Rahu-karma),
- The circle on which the letter “K” is placed - the career area (Mid-sky),
- The letter "N" - family, housing, necessary for a comfortable existence (Depth of sky),
- The inverted Omega is responsible for the destiny of a person in life (Rahu Dharma),
- The open hat of the month is associated with good luck (White Moon),
- The icon of the hatched month located on the cross is responsible for everything negative that is in the soul and for our mistakes (Black Moon),
- "MS" - human relationships (Descendant),
- “As” - symbolizes our individuality (Ascedent). For example, Scorpio ascendant indicates a strong personality involved in the world.
Horoscope by date of birth
We suggest you use the free service for compiling a personal natal horoscope and for deciphering the natal chart with an accurate interpretation.
As you can see, drawing up a natal chart is not an easy task, requiring certain knowledge in astrology, the receipt of which will allow you to easily decipher the horoscope.
We offer you to watch a review video about self-deciphering the natal chart
The main task of the astrologer and a typical mistake in his work
Any personal horoscope is unique and multifaceted, because it is the essence of the reflection of one person. And each of us is like a complex mechanism, which consists of a different quantity and quality of parts and works according to some of its individual principles. The natal chart is a diagram of this “mechanism”, but in order to interpret it correctly, the astrologer must understand the mishmash of many astrological details, select the main ones, separate the grains from the chaff, so to speak, and combine all the puzzles into one big picture.
Synthesis of natal chart data is the astrologer's main and most difficult task. However, often, even at a consultation with a practicing specialist, you can get such a set of interpretations: you have the Moon in Taurus - you like comfort, delicious food, and Mars in Leo - you are a proud person.
These interpretations may contradict each other. As a result, instead of understanding yourself, you get porridge in your head. And the astrologer looks at you with a mystical look, believing that you yourself must see the truth. This approach is erroneous.
As they say, a person is a complicated thing. For example, at work you are a strict boss, and at home a caring mother. The main skill of an astrologer is to learn to synthesize different values of a horoscope, to assemble them into one image of a person.
So, now let's find out how to read a human natal chart, where to start.
Step number 1. Elements and temperament
Before analyzing planets and signs, determine the main and weak elements of the horoscope. The energies of Air, Fire, Earth and Water denote a person’s temperament. The elements show the general background of the personality, on which the main events will unfold.
Imagine that you are painting a picture. Sketches, first sketches are planets and signs. And the background, the background is temperament.
If you do not know how to read the natal chart, identifying the dominant element is the first easy step in the analysis.
Step number 2. Sun, Moon and Ascendant
After we have determined the general background of the horoscope, we proceed to the analysis of the most important functions of the psyche and soul.
The sun is the core, the center of the personality, the true meaning of life, why did you come to the world. Usually astrological predictions in the media are based on a solar sign. For example, the Sun in Taurus is the main meaning - beauty, matter, money, practicality and simplicity. The daylight is the force that makes the world filled, the force that lifts you off the couch, brings happiness and success.
The moon is the center of psychic energy, the perception of the world, the point of inner comfort. Basic needs, ability to change, talent, it is beneficial to adapt to circumstances. The image of mom. Analysis of the night luminary is a large half of the information.
Ascendant - how you manifest in the universe. The physical body, as other people perceive you. The material embodiment of the spirit. An analysis of the Ascendant reveals social and earthly tasks.
- The Sun - I, the person, my true meaning.
- The moon - how the world is reflected in me, a point of comfort, need.
- HSC is my physical embodiment.
Step number 3. We collect the details of the natal chart
The next stage is complemented by a psychological portrait of personality planets that show different functions and tasks.
- Mercury - speech, thinking, communication, learning.
- Venus - Eros, Love, Finance.
- Mars - activity, strength, ability to overcome obstacles.
Mercury shows how you think, study, work with information. How do you communicate, commercial skill, household management. Logical or creative thinking.
Venus is a manifestation of love, feelings, a point of pleasure and attractiveness. Pocket money, easy income and spending. Art, creativity in general. The common signifier of marriage. In a man, Venus still forms the image or ideal of the woman he loves.
Mars is a manifestation of aggression, a way to overcome difficulties, problems, upholding one’s position, behavior in conflict situations, starting a business and activities in general. In the horoscope of a woman, Mars also indicates the type of men that attracts her.
Do not forget, besides interpreting the planet in a sign about aspects that make significant additions. For example, Mars in Aries is passionate, quick-tempered, hot. But the square from Saturn cools him a little, gives strategy and endurance.
A planet is struck if:
- there is a predominance of tense aspects,
- being in the sign of exile and fall,
- burning by the Sun (finding the planet within 3-4 degrees from the Sun),
- connection with Lilith, evil stars.
Tense sections of the map are a source of problems, blocks, and complexes that the native (the person whose birth map is being analyzed) needs to work with.
Step 5. Event Level
The question of how to read the natal chart is often frightening precisely because of the difficulty in moving to specific events, life phenomena. There is anarchic confusion even among practicing astrologers.
The so-called Astrological Houses of the natal chart are responsible for the event level, which show where it will be necessary for the circumstances to manifest this or that planet. For example, Mars in the VIII house - disputes over money.
For home interpretation, you need to evaluate:
- the planet-ruler of the house - is responsible in general for the affairs of a certain sphere of life. Through what and how the house is realized,
- cusp (the beginning or top of the house) - gives a description and the key to the whole house, the characteristic of the degree of the sign on the top determines how we start the business associated with this house,
- planets inside - strong positive or negative factors that affect the affairs of the house.
- Money, finance - II, VIII, Venus.
- Career and work - VI, X, Jupiter, Saturn.
- Love and family - IV, V, VII, Moon, Venus.
- Health - I, VI, VIII, Sun and Moon.
- Training - III, IX, Mercury.
- Karma and spiritual development - I, Lunar Nodes, Jupiter.
Now you know how to read the natal chart. At the end of this manual is a checklist of the main points.
- Identify temperament and element.
- Analyze the Sun, Moon, and Ascendant.
- Create a psychological portrait.
- We determine the weaknesses of the horoscope.
- We turn to events and circumstances.
In conclusion, I would like to say that there is some kind of ideal or universal algorithm for analyzing the birth chart, which will invariably lead us to the right conclusions, but there is none. There are recommendations from different schools, logical stages of analysis, which are based on the transition from more general conclusions to more private ones. But the truth is that the astrologer always maneuvers between several layers of the chart: from the most general observations to very private ones and vice versa. In the framework of even one school, such a universal approach will serve only as a starting point for creating your own logistics schemes. The power of the individual astrologer is too great. Some technique seemed very important, another passed by (maybe temporarily). It is very important to realize how you use the techniques that you master: do not put them in a common memory box called "miscellaneous", but think about what place in the general plan of horoscope analysis is assigned to this particular technique or rule. You need to work out your optimal route along the map decryption path, and not wander randomly throughout the space of options and paths. This is possible only if we have in our head a certain individual, proven over the years, optimal algorithm for analyzing the natal chart.